Monday, April 18, 2011

The One With The Introduction

Ok, so maybe you get it, with the titles and such? Or maybe you don't. Just in case you don't (don't feel badly, Garen apparently missed the reference as well) the title of the blog and the title of this post are in relation to the TV show Friends, which used the "The One With..." format for every episode. I don't actually intend to label all my posts this way, but I liked the idea for the title of the blog... and hey, it's always a nice fall back when I can't come up with a clever title on my own for future posts.

So yup, a blog... on blogger... which is different than my previous wordpress attempts... and there have been many. This time around there's no just WoW, no just poems, no just "the kids drove me nuts today". I plan to simply post whatever crops up to my mind. Somedays it might be mindless complaining, other days, I might have an actual well formed opinion on something to share. Or maybe my kids were doing that cute thing again. Who knows? We'll see what I come up with. Otherwise, welcome. Make yourself at home. My life is pretty crazy so I hope you'll stay open minded with me here.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment